To all members and enthusiasts,
As part of our recent club survey, all paid-up members were asked what they wanted to do for our 35th Anniversary, so in response we are holding our own National Day at Hatton Country World in Warwickshire. The main show date is Sunday 15th July 2018, with camping available on the evening of Saturday 14th.
We are keen to host an event that will be enjoyable for your family members too. Hatton Country World is ideally located in the heart of Warwickshire (5 minutes from J15 of the M40), and has attractions to suit all family members, young and old.
To help celebrate our 35th Anniversary, MEMBERS who attend in their XR's will be given FREE ENTRY to the show, along with the option to camp on Saturday evening at half price.
Event planning has already started, and it's our intention to include the following activities and attractions:
• Displays from classic Ford clubs - 'XR era' cars (pre 1999 only)
• Privateer classic Ford entries (pre 1999 only)
• Other 'XR era' hot hatch clubs (pre 1999 only)
• On field catering at sensible prices (this is in addition to the restaurants at Hatton Country World).
• Our entry tickets will also entitle you to group rate tickets for Hatton Adventure World.
XR Owners Club Members:
Show: Attending in an XR: FREE
Camping: £5 per pitch
Non Members / Visiting Car Clubs:
Show: £5 per car (inc passengers)
Camping: £10 per pitch
£25 per pitch
Booking forms for members, non-members, visiting clubs and traders are available
• Show entry - Gate opens 9am Sunday
• Admission cost (unless stated above) - £5 per car
• Visiting Clubs / Traders - all stands must be pre booked
• Traders - set-up available from noon Saturday or before 9am Sunday
• Camping - arrive between noon and 7pm on Saturday
If camping doesn't appeal and you want somewhere to stay, click here to download local accomodation details. Please note, these are only suggestions, as non of the organising team have visited any of these establishments.